Pages

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Change

I am the worst person for change. For some reason i just don't like it. I love feeling secure and comfortable and being surrounded by things i know. I'm going through change right now and im unsure how i feel about it. One minute i'm on a high where i feel fresh and optimistic and feel i can take on the world, the next i'm on a low and im worried, anxious and scared. As a person i'm not the most confident and i think this is my problem with dealing with change. I know everything will work out as it always does but i wish i didnt have to experience so many different emotions built each day to find out that its no where near as bad. Anyway enough of the ramble and feeling sorry for myself i thought i would leave some quotes below to help anyone else like me who feels they need a little boost :) they help ALOT....

char ♡












No comments:

Post a Comment