Pages

Thursday 23 October 2014

Best foundation ever

I've been wanting to try this NARS foundation for a while now but each month i have put it off because i never normally spend alot of money on makeup ( simply because i cant afford it ). So i got bought it for my birthday and it litterally is the best thing! I find it so difficult to colour match because im naturally quite pale but i do fake tan alot so its getting something inbetween. Suprisingly i picked my colour match just by looking at a picture and that was just pure luck....

I picked Figi light number 5 and it comes out perfect. I use the dove gradual tan daily and this foundation blended perfectly. I'm not suggesting picking your colour match by using this picture but it gives you a rough idea.



I highly reccomend trying this foundation. It leaves you with flawless skin and covers any red blotchiness also its not thick and suffocating. I use the bobbi brown face blender brush to apply, and its AMAZING!






                                                Char♡

No comments:

Post a Comment