Pages

Friday 24 October 2014

Barry M brow kit | Review

I really struggle with my eyebrows because i litterally have hardly any hair and they are really gappy and just horrible haha! So ive been using pensil for years just drawing them on and i found it made my eyebrows look quite ginger in some lights. So up untill now i was having an eyebrow nightmare! :)
I recently purchased the Barry M brow kit and i must say im really impressed! It comes with three parts, a gel which you use to shape your brow, an eyeshadow filler ( no idea what this part is called but it looks like eyeshadow ) which you use to fill in your brows and then a highlighter which you use just under your brows. They do come with mini brushes but i did buy a bigger angled eyebrow brush because the brushes were way too tiny to use for me. I much prefer a gell because it doesnt give you the pensiled on look which i got bored of. I want to look like i have full natural brows and this brow kit gave me just that!

No idea why im pullin such a serious face in this picture but i hope you can see thd difference in my brows. Also i strangely have one eyebrow higher than the other which you can probably see! ohdear 



I purchased my brow kit from Superdrug which i will leave the link below

Char ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment