Pages

Friday 24 October 2014

SHOPPING HAUL

So i went shopping the other day and i went a little bit crazy and bought ALOT of things! I thought why not treat myself, i hardly ever have crazy shopping sprees and besides i need a whole new autumn wardrobe. I'm going to share a few ( not everything because i would be here all day ;) ) things with you because i love being nosy and looking at what people buy and most of the time i find things people post that i have been wanting/looking for for ages :)
Firstly.....



THIS BAGGGGG!!! So at first i wanted a black bag, and i was adament that it had to be black. I was very disapointed, no decent black bags anywhere, they were all far too small so i settled for this gorgeous dark grey bag from river island ( on the website it looks more grey/brown but in real life i would definatly say it was more grey ) its got a snakeskin print on the inside which i thought was nice and different to what i usually go for. Its a really nice size and i like that you can either wear it over the shoulder or carry it by the handles :)
http://www.riverisland.com/women/bags--purses/shopper--tote-bags/Grey-snake-contrast-tote-bag-661142



I bought this cute short sleeved jumper from primark for £12. It fits really nice and its really snug!


This tarten top is from newlook, i'm really loving the tarten patten at the minute. I also love this because its slightly oversized so its really comfy.


This jumper is very much marmite. You either love it or hate it. I actually like it, its different. Its a nice, thick, cosy jumper, the cuffs are nice and skinny aswell! I dont know if any one else is fussy like me but i hate baggy sleeves and cuffs! This was £8 from Primark.



More Tarten! This top is also oversized and its so easy to wear, you can wear it day or night as it can easily be dressed up :)


I got this mint snakeskin top purely because it was £3 ( primark ) and its something i would definatly wear! 


This black jumper is sooo cosy, the material feels so nice! Ive wanted one of these jumpers for ages :)
I dont know if this is the exact jumper on the website, they all look the same! :(


Ok... even more tarten!! 






Love these shoes, i would describe them as being a boot shoe :) They are Super comfy which is great as im on my feet all day with work :)


These are quite similar, they are just more dainty and dolly shoe like. These are also super comfy! 

LASTLY...


I love these boots so much! I really like the timberland boots but they just dont suit me, so i bought these because they are quite a similar colour to timberlands :). They are also lined with a thin layer of wool which makes them nice and cosy and perfect for winter!

I hope i didnt bore you all with my purchases, i just thought i would share a few things because i love looking at what others buy :)

Char ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment