Pages

Thursday 13 November 2014

Feeling a little tired

So lately iv been feeling so tired and busy and i feel like i just have no time to stop and think about myself. Its litterally, sleep, work, sleep, work and by the time the weekends here im knackered and im just not in the mood for living life! I feel like a bore! I would much rather sit at home on a saturday night with pizza, a cuppa tea and go to bed at nine! Im soooooo happy with that, but im fed up with feeling constantly drained! Do i sound like im being such a moaner? Am i the only one? Haha im so looking forward to christmas break. I just wish i had all the money in the world, go on loads of holidays, buy loads of clothes and live life, oh im having such a rant! Sympathise with me :) ... no dont, i need to stop moaning there is worse things in life. I hope im not the only one who rants about life and bores everyone.

Its just one of them days...
Char ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment