Pages

Monday 17 November 2014

Extreme makeup routine

So i was on youtube, browsing through different makeup routines that people had uploaded and gathered a few tips for myself and how i can make my makeup look better. Usually it takes me like five to ten minutes of my morning to apply my makeup because i dont gennerally do alot to my face. So iv tried a new routine, it does take alot longer ( hence why i added extreme to my blog title ) so i would probably do this at the weekends or for special occasions where i have a lot more time :)
This is before i started
Nice pic charlotte!  Again my eyebrows look really odd, one is higher than the other... how strange! Anyway....

I mousturised, applied a small amount of my foundation just to even out my skin tone using my bobbi brown sheer glow.
I then went onto contour... haha i have never done this in my life!!!! It may be wrong but this worked for me, please dont judge! I used the sleek corrector and concealer pallette, and yes i know its not suposed to be used for contouring but it works :)

 So here i have applied the darker shade along the jaw, just above the cheek bone, either side of my nose, bottom of my chin and two marks either side of my forehead. I would reccomend using a fine brush to apply.
Next...
I applied the lighter tone under my eyes, just under my cheek bone, along the middle of my nose, above my lips and in the middle of my forehead.
                                      After that...
I blended the lighter tone using my real techniques sponge, only gently dabbing untill it had all blended nicely.
I then blended the darker lines in using my real techniques face blender brush, using circular motions untill the lines have disappeared.

Once everything had blended i used my bobbi brown bronzer/ highlighter and went over my jaw line to give some extra shimmer, i did also apply a small amount of blusher. As you can see at this point i also filled in my brows using my barry m eye brow kit which i absolutly loveeee!!!!!!!
Finishing touches,mascara, eyeshadow and a bit of lippy! All ready for the day :) I really like how its turned out, i know everyone has their own way of applying makeup, i just think do what works for you :)


                                                Char ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment