Pages

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Countdown

So the countdown begins! The last month of 2014, jheeeeeeez! I dont know about you but this year has flew past. I feel like i haven't done anything with my life haha. I do love december ( apart from the panic of what to get everyone for xmas ) i love the build up to christmas, its all the talk in the salon; have we done are shopping? What are we doing xmas day? Its great :D To be honest i havent done one bit of shopping yet but im trying not to panic, iv wrote my list of all my budgets and at least 2 ideas for everyone so im all organised and ready to go this weekend! NOT looking forward to how busy it will be but im hoping all the christmas decs will be up in the shopping centre so it should be good. Im absolutly buzzing for christmas break! A whole weeek off, loads of family time and movies and foood, oh yessssss!  Bless my mum, the tree is already up, lights are already outside and we even have snowflakes on the windows :) yes my mum is very keen!

Very exciting, 22 days and counting :)

Char ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment