Pages

Sunday 28 December 2014

whats new for 2015

So, every year before new years day i say to myself... dont be a grumpy sod next year, be positive, dont moan, be happy all the time. Well iv learnt that, that never happens... you cant forse yourself to be happy all the time, you have bad, who cares if you swer and cry and moan. Your going to have good times and your going to have bad times, just go with the flow :)
I know there is one thing i would love to stick to, keeping fit.
I would love to just be super toned, eat loads of healthy food and workout. This summer i did quite well by loosing like 7 pounds ( which i know some people are thinking " you dont need too" blahblahblah )  i was happy with that, it makes you feel good, as soon as i came back from holiday i maintained it for a while but i thought i could slowly goback into old habbits and before i knew it healthy eating was out the window!  Sooooo here i am again!  You see all these celebs like charlotte crosby for example and you think how far they have come! I know they have all the right people helping them along the way but it makes me more determined that i can do it without all the personal trainers and nutritionists! I know im not fat, i know that, im not unhappy i just want to loose flabbby bits here and there but to maintain a healthy lifestyle once iv achieved that. Junk food just shouts to me and being a vegetarian i just stick to pasta all the time! Ugh CARBS haha, anyway any good tips swing them my way.....
I need to conquer this : D


Char ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment