Pages

Saturday 31 January 2015

Januarys Favourites

Januarys nearly come to an end so i am going to share a few of my ' January ' favourites :)

Also just to add, the photos below are all taken from google images :) ( they give a much clearer image than my phone!




Bobbi brown shimmer brick: This has lasted me a whole year! Its amazing, its a bronzer, blush and highlighter all in one! It's almost running out so i need to stock up soon, i have been using it loads recently to give my face an extra glow.

Zoella makeup bag: I got this for christmas and its been perfect to take out in my handbag, recently i have been using it to keep my makeup brushes seperate from my makeup. Its a really nice size ( and colour! ) and yeaaaah im loving it :)



Sunkissed self moose tan: I only bought this a few days ago but i am absolutly loving it! Its super cheap, i think it was like £3.99 and if you exfoliate right then this goes on a treat! It doesnt send you orange either! :)






Baptiste dry shampoo:  LOVE these! I dont think i can live without it! Roots feeling a bit greasy? This is perfect, and they do a brown tinted one so it doesnt come out too white!( only for brunettes of course ;) ) Great for adding volume too!!






Redken antisnap: Here it is again! Yes this a never ending favourite product because its just soooooooo good :) Since bleaching my hair alot i have been using this loads lately! 






Ghost perfume: Another christmas present! Smella really nice! I use it as a day to day perfume, the smell lasts really well! I do struggle to find perfumes that keep there scent and i definitley reccomend this one!


Barbara daly lip liner: Loving lip liner at the minute. This is a really natural pink and doesnt give you the false lip look. Its just nice to outline your lips and apply a nude lipstick without going overboard. 







So these are my January Favourites

Whats yours?


Char ♡



No comments:

Post a Comment