Pages

Sunday 25 January 2015

Sweat it out

Hellooooooo!

I have soooo many things that get me sweaty! and by sweaty i mean 'gritting my teeth because im getting annoyed' kind of sweaty! Everyone has things that just get right on their tits and im going to share a few of mine.... it would be good to know if im not the only one with these sweats!

Sooooo.....

No1) when cars drive really close behind me ( especially when there is an opportunity to overtake ). It just bugs me, i just think their not going to get anywhere quicker by driving right up my bum, it also makes me feel quite anxious at times like i should drive faster even when i dont feel comfortable.

No2) when people talk really loud in restaurants for example " oh em gee that boy at the weekend was so checking me out, i think it was that new dress i wore, it was like 200 pounds "... im sorry but nobody really cares and i just feel like people do it to belittle people and be like " listen to how great my life is "
Shhhhhhhhh!

No3) people complaining in a restaurant, this women the other day was moaning to her husband at how discusting her glass was and how dirty it was and how she felt there was not enough meat on her plate, really shouting out loud but as soon as a waitress came over she was like " yeaaah really nice thankyou" huuuuh!?!? Ive experienced this alot and i just dont understand why people dont say if they arent happy, dont shout out about it and then be like " yeaaah it was lovely " .... okay i do have a moan sometimes in restaurants and never say anything but thats usually because its petty and not a huge deal and i definatly dont rant out loud so everyone can hear haha!

No4) when your shopping and your in a bit of a rush runnng around and someone just stops right in your way and decides to walk 10mph and your like " !?!?!?!?!?!? " aghhhh i really hate it when people just form a mothers meeting right in the middle of the walkway, there are much better places to do that im in a rush!

No5) when boys limp. Okay if you do have problems walking thats fine, no problem. Im talking the little gangsters that walk around. With a limp. Sorry but i just dont understand, am i missing something, does it make you look badman?

No6) This one is actually by not making the right choice. I wake up and think hmm yeah my hairs not too bad today i dont need to wash it try and do somthing with it for half an hour. 5 minutes before leaving for work im like " :/ " still havent managed to do something with it because i have now realised it was actually quite greasy and i just really want to wash it but i cant because im late and my day is now ruined because my hair looks crap. Why do i never learn to just wash it and save the bad hair day.

No7) when kids are being extremely naughty and their parents say in a really calm soppy voice " please stop that " ... they wont listen to you! If your child is spitting, throwing objects, screaming really loud or swering, they need to be told properly. They never listen. I just feel to tell them myself sometimes aha! Im no expert at parenting skills but i do believe there is a certain tone to tell your child off and its not in a really happy soft, soppy voice.

Finally....

No8) okay so where i live there is a nandos, and the parking isnt great. Theres very few spaces and you just drive around and around and around loooking and hoping someone will leave. There is like you and two other cars driving around and someone leaves. BUT the person in front of you gets the space! REALLY? all i want is a nandos and its so frustrating not being able to park. Please can we have another nandos in northamoton? With a car park? A big one!


So they are my recent sweats! I dont want to offend anyone who does create mothers meeting in the middle of walkways or who drives up peoples bums or if you talk about your life out loud in restaurants, these are just my personal sweats, things that rattle my patience or annoy me. They normally annoy me most when im in a bad mood otherwise i can just ignore them :)


What do you sweat about?


Char ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment