Pages

Friday 23 January 2015

GIRL ONLINE | book review


This is a short post about the book Girl Online by Zoe Sugg ( zoella). I dont know if any of you have read it but i was actually really impressed! Not that i didnt think i would be, but i find books difficult to read i need to be interested within the first few pages and well i barely put it down. Infact it only took me 2 days to read which is good for me! Its a really good storyline and towards the end it shocked me! Its very cleaverly written :) A very good read! If you want something quite easy to get into and quite easy to follow then this is your book! I am hoping there is going to be another actually that can follow on, that would be interesting :)

Im very fond of zoe and her videos on youtube and its nice to see her progress and acheive things she never thought she could, her beauty range is great too! I got a few goodies of hers for christmas such as the bath fizz bar, really nice! :D

Hope everyone has a good weekend!
Char ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment