Pages

Sunday 18 January 2015

Questionnaire | get to know me

Who was your last text from? 
My friend nicole to meet me at my car :')

What's your profile picture? 
haha me!!

What's your middle name? 
Amy rose

Your current relationship status? 
Taken ♡

What is your current mood? 
Pretty chilled out knowing i have tomorrow off work yippee!

What's your mum's name? 
Rachael

If you could go back in time and change something, would you? 
Umm.. no because i beleive that you make decisions in the past for a reason, its all about what you do in the future!

Do you have a crazy side? 
Yeah, i have crazy moments haha! Dont we all?

Ever had a near death experience? 
I dont think a near death but iv had some bad experiences! 

Do you wanna see somebody right now? 
Not right now, im happy sitting in bed just chilling. Me time :)

When was the last time you cried? 
I cry all the time, im such a sensitive soul! 

Who would you do anything for? 
My family, my bestfriend and closest friends and my boyf :D 

Who is your hero? 
My hero hmmm... probably my mum she brought me up by herself really and always gave me everything she could ♡ 

Do you still watch kid movies or TV shows? 
Haha yeah when my sister leaves the tv on with the disney channell i find myself slowly getting into it! 

What are you eating or drinking at the moment? 
Sparkling blackcurrent flavoured water

If you could have one wish come true what would it be? 
To cure all illnesses 

Do you like the rain?
I like watching in but i hate walking and driving in it!!

What are you thinking about right now? 
Sweets and chocolate..... craving wine gums!

What should you be doing right now? 
Sorting out my room, it a mess!

Who's your last call from? 
The boyf ♡

What are you listening to? 
Oliver heldans - last all night 

Who was the last person you told "I love you" to? 
I told my god daughter sofia that i loved her lots ♡

Who was the last person you yelled at? 
Probably someone whilst driving, im a very impatient driver
:(

What is your eye color? 
Blue

Who was the last person to make you smile? 
Maisy my dog, shes the funniest cutest thing!


Last movie you saw in theaters? 
Dumb & dumber 2.... im actually going to the cinema tomorrow to see The theory of everything and im super excited!!!!! Sorry just had to throw that out there :D

Favorite store you like to shop at? 
Topshop,  its kind of like a treat to shop in there!

Where do you want to live? 
Theres no where impeticular but it would be nice to live somewhere nice and warm! 

Have you changed much since high school? 
Yeah! Im slightly more confident :)

Have you ever slapped anyone? 
Haha yes!! When me and aaron (boyf) have slapping wars!

What are you watching? 
Nothing right now but i will watch some youtube soon.

Who do you look up to? 
Mum

Favorite author? 
I dont have a favourite, ill read anything that is good, recently read Girl online by zoe sugg and i really enjoyed that!

What will win your heart over? 
Flowers, i love flowers!





No comments:

Post a Comment