Pages

Sunday 18 January 2015

The history of my hair

So i was looking back at old pictures of how my hair has changed over the years, omyyyyyygoodness haha, you know when you thought you looked really cool at the time and now your like WHY???!

Being a hairdresser and training from sixteen i had the chance to change my hair alot and it was all free so why not take advantage. I think being young alot of the older stylists would love to try new things on your hair haha!

So lets take a trip down memory lane and i will share with you some of my hairstyles and colours i have had throughout the last few years! :)




Red head: I had red hair for a while! I absolutly loved it. At the time i had it first died red no one else really had it so i was like ' Oh yeah im different ' and then rihanna died her hair red and everyone died their hair red and i then became bored with it. Haha!


The chop: I think i decided then to just cut it all off because i really loved Frankies haif from The Saturdays and i was like should i shouldnt i so i went ahead and done it. I remember crapping myself about going into school the next day just because i wasnt sure what people would think :')


Feeling brave: I then cut it even shorter haha! Gosh i was feeling brave! I would never dare cut my hair this short again! ( this picture is super cringe btw ) I used the curl the top bit and think it was super cool! Never again! I remeber it took ages to grow out :(



Blonde bombshell:  I was blonde for a while which i did actually like but my hair was so fine all the bleach knackered my hair and it felt really dry and it wasnt helping my hair grow at all!



Rapunzul hair:   I then had a not so genius idea, buy clip in extentions! Now this wouldnt of been a bad idea if my hair was a little longer but because my actual hair was so short you could see it through the extentions! I remember them being really fine aswell but i thought they were great!  I had long hair and i was happy :)



Purple cherry: I had purple hair at one stage which i remember i didnt like too much because i was so pale it washed me out! I think i went back to red not long after.


There just a few different styles i had, i remember going copper at one stage but i cant find any pictures so i must not of liked that very much haha!

Have you guys had any crazy hair moments?

Its so funny to look back at pictures and you have changed throughout the years, crazy! Haha


Char ♡

3 comments:

  1. I love seeing timelines of people's hair - makes me happy i;m not the only one who changes my hair every year!
    I have to say my short black hair with green fringe moment was probably my worst! (think MySpace haha) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a laugh going through old pictures, thank god for cameras! Half the hairsyles i cant even remember having, looking back its a shock! :')
      Green fringe sounds interesting haha :D

      Delete
  2. Being a young hairstylist and having the freedom to style your own hair must be so great. I'm glad you took advantage of the things you learned from hairstyling, and didn't settle on one dull look. I hope you continue to experiment your look. Thanks for sharing that, Charlotte! Stay gorgeous! :)

    Tommy Clark @ Her Hair Company Inc.

    ReplyDelete