Pages

Friday 16 January 2015

new hair | aftercare

So today i got my hair coloured. I wanted a change but i didnt want to be completly different aha, ive been through my faze of changing my hair colour alot ( copper, blonde, purple, red, brown etc ) and i just wanted to stay quite natural. So i decided to aim for more of a kimberley walsh colour which meant pre lightening the colourbi already was to acheive that. That means BLEACH. Dun dun dun..... yeah bleach is a scary word but we used a very soft lightening bleach which wouldnt be so harsh on my very fine hair. So my hair went through an awfull stage of orange to get to where i wanted to be :)

You can see here the top right picture is before and the middle is once i had the bleach bath to pre lighten my hair and the picture at the bottom and on the left are after.

Having all this work done i NEED to use good aftercare products to get my hair feeling and looking healthy as the bleach can sometimes make your hair look a little dry!

I purchased a shampoo and conditioner which is perfect for adding lots of protein and strengthening the hair, and i will continue to use two other products which i already use.



Sebastian Penetrait shampoo and conditioner: I have used these products on many clients that have alot of bleach on their hair becsuse it strengthens stressed hair against damage and helps reduce breakage.



Redken extreme antisnap: I LOVE this product! One of my favourites. Its a leave in treatment for distressed hair. I use it before i blowdry my hair and rub it on all the places i feel are really weak. This product also protects your hair from heat snd helps reduce breakage and split ends.



Redken all soft argan oil : I use this oil in damp hair everu now and again just to restore all the natural oils my hair needs which was lost through the bleaching process. Its similar to moroccan oil and you can use it through damp or dry hair. Its great to add shine after curling your hair!




Anyone that has or is thinking of a major colour change involving bleach, look out for these products! I highly reccomend them :D



Char♡

No comments:

Post a Comment