Pages

Sunday 11 January 2015

Januarys LUSH faveourites

January is so depressing! Straight from christmas, no money, its freezing outside, you cant be bothered to go to work, daydreaming about holidays, worrying about how much weight youve put on over christmas.... yes very depressing.. but what better way to cheer yourself up after a long day is to get a bath running and use some good old lush products! Now im actually really enjoying my baths and showers at the moment because i got a ton of bath bombs and stuff for christmas. I thought i would share a few of my favourites at the moment that you just need to grab your hands on!

Firstly.. its RUB RUB RUB




Now for any of you girls that fake tan and just cant seem to scrub it off a few days later, this is the answer to your needs!
I fake tan quite often and a few days later your left with patches and blotches which just dont seem to want to budge. This product is super amazing! I find its best when you rub it all over when you are dry, wear an exfoliating glove and run it under the shower and give yourself a good scrub and then just rinse yourself under the shower still scrubbing, tan comes off a treat and your also left with super smooth skin!

So after using the RUB RUB RUB i sometimes come up with big red blotches where i have been scrubbing myself with the exfoliating glove too hard so ive been using the product called Turkish Delight Shower Smoothie.



This is soooooo good! Its full of moisturising coco butter and you just apply it all over your skin and then rinse it off under the shower, its smells so nice and your skin is now feeling really soft.

Another favourite of mine, infact there are two. The lip scrubs! Being winter i get super dry lips and all i do is bite them so im left with really scabby looking lips haha! These lips scrubs are really good for getting rid of any dry flappy bits of skin!


They both taste really good aswell ( not advising you to eat it ) when you lick your lips you can really taste the flavour. My favourites are bubblegum and coca cola :)

Moving on to my favourite bath bomb The Comforter!


Now i have already used this which came in a gift box and for all those who have had this will know it smells sooooo frikin good! Like its the best smell ever created haha! It creates loads of bubbles aswell and gives you a bright pink bath which you can sit in for ages because it smells too good!!! I need to purchase another one and its great to be bought for a present!

Ok so lastly... this product i actually had no idea what it was because i lost my leaflet describing what it did so i googled it and its called Tender Is The Night massage bar.



 It looks so much like white chocolate, like the slabs you can write on in Thorntons! Looks so good you could almost eat it!!! Haha anyway... i used it in the shower and rubbed it all over like a soap bar and it just seemed to melt under the shower and leave like an oil all over my body which a massaged in and it made my skin feel amazing! It does melt quite quick so make sure you rub it all over yourself quite quickly so you can get it everywhere!
Yeah... ive never used anything like it but i think because white chocolate is my fave and this looks very similar also the fact it made my skin feel really nice im really drawn to it :)

So there are a few of my favourites, they are all on the lush website which i will leave the link below.

Go and treat yourself, they are all worth it! :)


Char ♡


www.lush.co.uk

4 comments:

  1. turkish delight shower smoothie sounds fantastic! definitely going to try it out!
    following you on bloglovin', hope you'll look for me too.


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've found you :D Thankyou for taking time to read my blog post, You must purchase the shower smoothie ;D im just about to have a nosy at your blog!

      Delete
  2. I definitely need that scrub! ha I can't seem to find anything that will take my tan off. would love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its the best thing ever!!
      Loving your blog btw :D thanks for checking mine out
      xxx

      Delete