Pages

Sunday 4 January 2015

DITCH THE DIRT

For christmas i always ask for facial things and this year i mostly asked for things from LUSH ( the BEST shop in the entire universe! ) anyway... so i got my bits from lush, well i got a ton of things actually ( i was a very happy girl haha! ) and two of the things i really needed was facial cleansers and moisturisers. So thats exactly what my nan and pap got me :) good old nan and pap! Of course i got the best bath bombs and shower gels ( OMG SNOW FAIRY! mmmm ) and lip scrubs etc but i was very excited to try these products inperticular :)

So i will admit something... when it comes to taking off my makeup it kind of is a CBA moment where i just pick up some babywipes and just brush my face with a few times and job done.

These are my faveourite because i have quite sensitive dry skin so these are soothing and gentle on my face ( i am aware these do not do the trick of removing all make up :) )
Its so hard, like i feel too tired to spend hours taking my makeup off at night but after my little finding out im going to try really hard to get into a good routine of taking my makeup off properly!


Thinking about it, i use two wipes one for my face and one for my eye makeup. I litterally wipe my makeup off and hunt for clear spaces of the wipe which i can use instead of getting another one haha! Ohdear. Your actually just wiping your makeup back onto your face.

So then i used this badboy! The ultraband facial cleanser which is described as a ultra effective, ultra gentle face cleanser. A rich, soft, oily, cleansing cream that cares gently for all skin types. It smells like beeswax.  I applied a nice layer all over my face and left for a minute or two.

So it says to rinse with a flannel or damp cotton wool, i dont have neither of those so i went back to a baby wipe and put it under warm water and removed the cleanser with that ( i must buy some cotton wool pads!)

Omygoooodness, my face was still dirty. Ew.
It was mainly makeup left on my face rather than my eyes but it actually shows by just using a makeup wipe it doesnt actually remove all of your makeup. I need to stop being lazy!

After i used the Imperialis facial moisturiser, it makes your face feeel so nice and smoooth :D


So another thing this year for me is to keep ontop of taking my makeup off properly! It does actually make a difference, my face feels so much better after a really good clean!


Char ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment