Pages

Monday 23 February 2015

Drugstore everyday essesntials

I am in desperate need of makeup. I have just finished my Nars sheer glow foundation and im absolutly gutted! Im litterally scraping it out the bottle with a cotton bud! Whats even more depressing i dont really have the money right now to replace it :( meeeeh.

However i did pop down to boots today and just bought some everyday makeup bits that i desperatly needed. I bought the Maybelline Fit me foundation, which i used to use before i had the wonderfull Nars foundation. I use the shade 120 and its not too cloggy, it very natural and spreads nicely.


I also got a liquid eye liner, one that is my absolute favourite and that is the Collection extreme 24 hour felt tip liner. It is the best eye liner i have ever used, i just dont get on with the liquid eyeliner brushes. This is just like a felt tip and you can just wack it on with no faff.


I also purchased the Collection lasting perfection concealer. I bought a very light shade ( no1 fair ) so i can use it to high light certain areas of my face. I havent actually tried this product yet so we shall see how i get on .... :)



I have also been on the hunt for a natural eye pallette, with your golds and browns etc. I would love to be able to get the Naked pallettes because they have some beautiful colours but i will just have to stick to drugstore pallettes for now. I come across this tiny pallette by Collection....



This has all the colours i like to use daily and this was only £ 2.99!!! Bargainnnnn! 

So yeah, not alot to show really, just some day to day bits :)


2 comments:

  1. Love the colours in the eye palette can't believe it's so cheap!, loved reading through your blog xx
    Chloe :)
    http://chloebee1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They have other palettes with different colours too! :)
      Aww thankyou for reading :D i will check out your latest posts

      Delete