Pages

Sunday 22 February 2015

Having all the money in the world

Life is so repetative. I get up ( feeling knackered) I go to work, get home, im too tired to make anything half decent to eat so i just bung some pasta on ( i will eat healthy one day ) and then soon go to bed. Ughhh.

The thing is, nothing will ever change that. You litterally work to live, but you dont get a chance to live because there is 1 million and one things you have to put before yourself. Okay so i dont think everyone will feel this way, im just in one of them fed up moods because its raining outside and im just feeling super tired ahaaa! Im having a rant sesh :)

I just want money so i can treat myself to nice things now and again! I want nice makeup and clothes and weekends away. I know money doesnt give you complete happiness but to treat yourself now and again is harmless, we all need it.

I feel like these days young people just dont have the same chances as to what young people did way back in the days. You cant buy a house because it way way way too expensive, running a car doesnt come too cheap either. But without these things you dont have freedom.

This year i have prioritised moving out. Renting of course, with myboyfriend because we need our own space, its just so unfair that we have to graft and save every month.

But however hard it will be, its going to be worth it. Even though there will be no holidays this year, it will be worth it.

Plus... ive almost paid my car off :D my stepdad lent me the money, bless him and i have been paying him back monthly. If you know me i HATE owing money so ive tried soooooo hard to save as much as i can over a year and a half. Almost there, massive acheivement for me, so okay i do admit saving your money and feeling good about it, makes you feel amazing.

I just would love to win the lottery, please. So i can treat my loved ones and myself, go on holidays and not worry about how much you have spent. Also i would love love love to help the homeless. And buy a nice cute house somewhere.

That would be lovely!




Char ♡


No comments:

Post a Comment